Saturday, March 24, 2007







My New Kit And More doodles!



I've sure been busy lately! I'm lovint things over at 3 Scrapateers! They are a bunch of wonderful ladies over there! I can't belive march is almost over! But anyways! I just had to show you my newest stuff! My new kit beauty, is my favorite! I wasn't sure if it was ever going to get done..was in a bit of a designing slump took me almost 2 weeks to finish..I'm thinking too many distractions! I hope you like it!









I have also added some more of my doodles..There are 4 new sets! Designers these can also be used commercially,they are a great resource! I love to use doodles in my kits,they are totally original,and I usually spend alot of time on these.most are very detailed!



You can find all my products here.




now..I have made up a freebie!!! bit's of my beauty kit, that I left out ,to share!
If you download it, I'd Love to hear what you think!! Enjoy your Weekend!!

Download has expired..sorry...

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Thankyou so much for the beautiful freebie. Your kit Beauty is stunning

Shell said...

Thanks the kit is beautiful the name fits it very well.

Belinda said...

Very pretty kit and freebie! The flowers are very unique, I don't recall seeing anything like them before. Great rich colors on them too. I love the texture on the paper! I've never seen your photo before, you do not look like I imagined, but then again, how many people end up looking like they do in our imaginations! LOL Thank you for sharing!

Joy said...

thank you for the wonderful freebie.. I love your kit... wow.. beautiful

Joy

Joy said...

oh wow.. I missed the download,

Unknown said...

thank you so much, the kit is beautiful and so is the add-on gift!

Rebecca said...

Very cool freebie! And kit too of course, wink, wink... thanks! :D

Anonymous said...

"Beauty" is a beauty! Thanks for sharing and welome to 3S!

Nita said...

Dawn, thanks for the freebie. It's pretty as always!

Heddes Mama said...

Thank you so much for the freebie!

mgc said...

Thanks for the lovely goodies!

Jo said...

Very purty - thanks

Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JennaAngel said...

beautiful freebie..thank you for sharing