Sunday, June 03, 2007

Here we are again!

I've been pre-occupied at tad this month, as my DH has been home quite a bit, but it sure has been nice having him around more!

so where to start?(may be a freebie somewhere)..lol

There are a few things I wanted to post ..#1

CT Call for Kashiabean Kreations!!!!

yep,I'm Looking for some really kreative Ladies, who want to Use my Kreations!!

you can look at my products here!


requirements:

1) 2 Lo's, per kit or 1 Lo per element,doodle pack..minumum 2 products per month,,(from time to time may ask for more)

2) I ask that anyone applying not be on more than 2 other CT'S.(guest spots don't count)

3) you must post your Lo's to at least 3 different galleries.

4)willing to promote my kreations, when opporitunities arise.

I will in turn give you access to all my products up in the store!!
I am looking for 3-4 new members..
call runs from June 2-until positions are filled!

if you are interested please Email me at :
kashiabean@hotmail.com

Please include links to your most used galleries, A brief Bio, and 2 reasons why you'd love to be on my team!!
I'll post those chosen here on my blog!!

Thanks in advance! I'm soo excited!!!!

..................................................................................................................................................................
ok #2
my Challenge!!!
June 4th is the start of a new kit being given away as posting gifts!

A new challenge starts every monday.you can read more details here:
http://www.3scrapateers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=396
here's the new kit..
4 parts..june 4th- July 1st




#3
New Products this month!
newest kit!!
Victorian wings!!

I love this kit , It's soo feminine!




you can pick this kit up here!
It's on sale through june 4th for only $4.00



there were 2 other new additions to my store this last month..
Butterflies & Blooms, And, My black Art Favorites Collection #3







now for the goodies!!

Thanks for hanging in there!!!!


A new Freebie for you! These were made to co-ordinate with my new Victorian Wings Kit..

I really hope you like it!





sorry link has expired!



Please Leave me comments if you like it!

4 comments:

Crabcakes said...

Thank you for the freebie-it's quite pretty! Because i have insomnia tonight, I get it first! WH\hoo hoo!

Mollie said...

Thanks so much for sharing this. The frames are really gorgeous as ar the papers:)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much!! This is absolutely beautiful!!!

Kimberly said...

What a pretty kit - thank you for the freebie!

Hugs
Kimberly