Thursday, June 21, 2007

Announcing new CT Members, new products , and of course a freebie!

First of all,I'd Like to thank everyone who Applied to be on my CT!!
I'm excited to welcome my 4 new members!!!
Twiggs,
Jana,
Trina,
ELa,

Congrats Ladies!!
you girls are awesome!!
I'd Also like to Thank my existing members: Kille_enna, Nita, and Caroline, for sticking things out ,and doing such an awesome job! All of you have inspired and encouraged me,and I'm greatful for the friendships I've made..so enough mush...I'm looking forward to seeing all of your beautiful creations!! I'm so exited!

new products!!
This month I have released (4) painted,commercial use products,
fabulous flourish pack, and a swirl-o-word element pack!
you can find these here


And my Latest kit....
MY Little Trooper
This kit is on sale for only $4.00(USD) now through June 27th


This kit is perfect for the boys and men in your life,It has a bit of a military feel,and includes some great grungy elements. Create some awesome pages even the Masculine members of your family will appreciate.






And now the Fabulous Freebie!!!!!!!!
Here's a Quick Page I made using my new kit!



Link Has Expired,,,,sorry!
Please leave a comment if you like it!

8 comments:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Thank you so much! This is awesome!

Lynn said...

You are so right. This is fabulous...thank you!

Mammacole1979 said...

Thank you so much

Linda said...

It's a fabulous quick page! Thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

beautiful quick page! thanks so much!

Claire said...

nice QP.tfs

Anonymous said...

Great looking set, nice colors and elements! I'm sure to use this one! Thanks!

Hugbuggal said...

Totally Adorable - TFS!