Sunday, September 23, 2007

wow...that feels soo much better!
I changed my template,after( keep in mind) I made a new header..looks like I need to find new measurements..lol

It does feel like a happier place to be,I hope you feel the same!
I'm really hoping to get here more often, although,it won't likely be much until, October,
I'm sooo far behind!!! Don't get me wrong,I love to create, but sometimes, It's soo hard to be creative, under pressure I seem to struggle with that alot!
I'm sure, i'll figure it out, but let me tell you October first, you'll hear a big sigh of relief from this girl!

Until next time, happy scrapping!

4 comments:

Tammy Gary said...

I know what you mean about being creative! That's why I have a favorites folder on by computer! I also am on the DigiFree list to get daily freebies, I love to see what's new! Thanks for adding me to your list! I have added you to mine.

Lisbet said...

I´m just surfing around and ended up here.
So I´vw been looking around and enjoyed your page

MissFoxy said...

You have an Award on my Blog :o)
http://intoxicateddesignz.blogspot.com/

Tammy Gary said...

Girl you need to update once in awhile! I am going to TAG you so you will have to visit me and see what's up and post something new, LOL!