Saturday, September 22, 2007

A freebie for you!!



I'm such a terrible blogger!

It seems there is always more that I could do!

this summer was great, tried to spend some quality time with the family, although we didn't get very far...


I'm trying to stay in denial , about the fact that this summer is over..that means soon the snow will come...yuck!

So, I've tried to keep my kits as bright and cheery as possible!

Garden Grunge:




Raz-Berry Delight




My Newest....... Star Burst:



Do you think they are getting brighter,

and bolder...lol,

I hate to see what my kits resemble by Christmas!!


OK..you have braved my babbling for long enough!

here's you fabulous Freebie!

1- 12x12..Quick Page!


Please Leave me some love if you download...Thank you for looking!

9 comments:

Tammy Gary said...

Now see, if you would join Carla, Amanda and I on Bloggin' with Carla you would at least post every week or so, LOL! You always challenge me so that is your challenge from me! You work so hard for us at 3S, though! I LOVE your new kit!
Visit my blog sometime!

Unknown said...

Your new products are DELISH! Love them all, including your QP gift! Thank you:)

Sharpli said...

Thanks so much. This is great.

carla said...

I LOVE your new kits and YES they are very bright and wonderful! I am horrible at not updating my blog, but...I am getting better at it! I know all to well how pressure can bog you down! Don't let it get you down, sugar! I had to just STOP myself from volunteering for so much stuff! Anyway...I am here for YOU at ANYTHIME! ((HUGGS))

Melinda said...

cute QP. Love the vibrant colors.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

The QP is adorable, thanks so much! Your kits are bold and bright but I like them that way! I'm trying to learn subtle but not much success at it yet! :)

TifLyn said...

Wow, I am loving this new kit, Star Burst... I've got it added to my wish list. And soon, hopefully very soon, I'll be back on my feet and able to buy some kits! Can't wait, it's been way too long!
This will be a great kit for pics of my nieces, they are pretty vibtrant themselves, lol.
Great QP, thanks for giving it away for free :)
Hugs, Tif

K2 Designs said...

Thank you dear for such a cute scraplet! LOVE the colors of your new kit! Can't wait to get it and create a page with the GD's. Thanks for sharing with us!

Pink Poison said...

Love it! Thanks so much for sharing!