Sunday, July 30, 2006


Announcement!!! Now selling at Polka Dot Potato!!!


Well it's taking a bit, but slowly some of my things are at polka dot potato..I'm so excited to be at 2 great stores now!!
You'll have to make sure you check it out!

been a bit again, since , i've posted.. Been so busy around here!
Me and my hubby have been busy with renovations,, you ever notice how one thing turns into 45?..lol
ohh, well, hopefully, we'll be done soon..and when I'm not busy with my family, house, i've been trying to get things all set up at PDP, and finished a kit,revamped a kit..ads..and now..finally updating my blog! whew!
I really would like to get a chance to make and figure out how to post a freebie here..It's on my to do list really!

So, do you want to see what's new?

Well, here it is..
Enchanted Garden..

I actually was doodling with my felt markers..to create these designs, i though it was pretty cool how this kit turned out over all.

OOps I guess, I forgot this kit..Splendor!!!
Loved how this kit turned out!, very girly!


I guess, It has been a few weeks!, I'm really going to try to get back here sooner, than later .and maybe nextime, i'll have some pics of my house put back together!!:)


Until next time, I hope if you stop by, you find something interesting! Buh-Bye!!!!

1 comment:

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

Lovely kits!! I love the vibrant colors. :)