Monday, July 10, 2006

wow..Only took me almost a month to post again!! :)

Time flies..with kids now home from school..wow! we just got back from a week in beautiful British Columbia,,was

hot! had a wonderful time and as with all holidays, you hate for them to end.

since my last post , I've got a few new things in the store at TDS! the first was my "Passion" kit.




This was my First Official 12x12 , kit.. just loved the colors! I also made up this cute min Album.

These were the last major items in the store before I left on

holidays..Oh, Btw..please feel free to comment , on my

products, also, I'm more than happy to gather suggestions

or Ideas!! I love feed back, even creative criticism..ohh, And

Before I forget I also want to mention. Almost always

interested in New Creative Team Members! If your

interested ..please email me at, kashiabean@hotmail.com, I

will get you all the info you need! Sorry I'm sooo very

scatter brained..lol But, as My Blog states,, The day by Day

designer, because, I'm not very organized, and a I am a

professional at Procrastination ..lol. I never know what, I'm doing , Until I'm doing it!!ok, now, back to the subject of

what's new in my store.My newest kit "Charming"....

I also loved this kit, But took me hours to name it! I hate

trying to find a name for my kits..but I think for the most

part charming suited this kit.I might have to start posting

the previews and having a little prize for whoever comes up

with the best name,,I guess we'll see.. There are lots of

things I'd like to have to do in this blog.. Just gotta figure

out how..lol But if your patient and keep checking back..

You never know..In any case I think that's all for today..I

know wasn't all that exciting!! I'll have so sit down, and

come up with some more interesting ideas..thanks for

taking the time to check in..will post again soon..I hope!

1 comment:

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

Your kits are wonderful! I'm not a frilly girl myself, but your kits make me wish I was. LOL