Sunday, July 30, 2006


I am currently looking for new creative team members.. I had this idea that I could post all my info here:

If you love to scrap,and would love to use my designs please apply, email me at kashiabean at hotmail.com
Include a breief Boi.,details asto any other creative teams you belong to, if applicable.(If you are currently a CTM at TDS, please do not apply, as I can't have you on my team too!)Please send links to the galleries you post to on a regular basis.
This call will be open until August 15,2006, and will likely be for a 3 month term with the possibility of being asked back.

Your required to scrap 2 layouts per kit, 2 kits per month, and to post at ,at least 3 galleries,which includes Polka dot potato. and the daily scrap. If this sounds likesomething you'd like to do...I cant wait to hear from you!


Kashiabean

No comments: